Monday, April 9, 2012

April 6, 2012


Friday, April 6 2012 was Elliott's original birth date. I'm so thankful for the 30 weeks I had with her and the hour we held her in our arms. We love you.

Feet mold
One of my favorite pictures of Elliott, she looks so much like Joe in this picture and so very peaceful

This picture says it all


Such a tiny little girl has made such a huge impact on so many lives

Hospital bracelet

A beautiful Haiku written by one of Joe's co-workers


Joe gave Elliott one white rose and the yarn is left over from the blanket I made for her.
Elliott's shadow box
In our family room




4 comments:

  1. Kim this is so beautiful! What a precious way to remember Elliott everyday! Not a day goes by that we don't think of your beautiful baby girl! You and Joe are such loving parents, Elliott is a blessed angel to have such a special love from you both.

    Love you all, Jordan and Abbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent ever met you, but I started reading your blog not to long ago. I cant imagine the pain you feel losing your baby girl. She is absolutely beautiful and is lucky to have such a great mommy that showed and still shows her so much love. Elliott will always be with you and I hope you keep your blog going. You are such strong, amazing person and your baby girl's story is very inspiring. You should be so proud of your baby girl....She's got a big job being mommy and daddy's gaurdian angel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures of sweet Elliott. She looks so much like Joe. Elliott has made a huge impact on all of our lives. I think of Elliott, Joe and you everyday. I love her footprints and her shadow box. Love, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kim....it's beautiful. I love it! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete