Saturday, January 14, 2012

He does love us

I feel so sick today but its not the flu or a cold. Today we are meeting with the funeral home and I just don't want to go. I really really don't want to go....

Days like this God feels so far away.

I've been reading alot of books lately from Christian woman like Angie Smith, Mary Beth Chapman and now Beth Moore....they all have repeated several messages but today there are two quotes I keep repeating in my head, that all three women have wrote about.

"A truth about our God is that He is the same yesterday, today and forever."

and

"I may not understand what God is doing in my life right now, but I know He loves me."

I know He loves me, I know He loves Joe and I know He does love our sweet Elliott.
God, please grant us the strength to get through today.

No comments:

Post a Comment