Sunday, February 5, 2012

Elliott Faith Jensen

God received a beautiful baby girl on Friday, February 3rd.

At 1pm Elliott Faith Jensen was born and held in the hands of her sweet daddy. We were blessed to see our baby girl born alive and surrounded by love. Her daddy gave her a bath and we dressed her in a beautiful purple and white dress and wrapped her in a blanket. God was so gracious to give us an hour with her, the most important and most special hour of our lives.

She weighed 2lbs 11oz and was absolutely beautiful. She had a head full of hair and the most beautiful red lips and all of the nurses said she looked just like her daddy.

Our hearts our bursting with love for our sweet Elliott, our angel in heaven.

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful baby girl...with the cutest feet! (-: I know she is looking down, watching over you - proud to call you mommy! Sending you lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and your family, today and always. What a blessing to be able to look upon her smiling face. Thank you for sharing your journey with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog... I'm so amazed at the strength of mothers! You and your husband are such special people... I'm humbled that you are sharing your story of Elliott's sweet life! I have no words to explain the grief I feel for you. Please know that your little angel is touching lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have my blog on your bloglist(bbgrieder)! I just found you from my friend Courtney...blessedbybrenna. I read through the whole thing and found our stories so similar yet so different. I will continue to pray for you...as I know losing your baby girl is so hard! Find support through family/friends and talk to GOD! Celebrate her...celebrate the fact that God chose you to her Mom. She is at peace now, with the body she was intended to have. My Charlotte and your Elliott I am sure are best buddies playing together in heaven. Even though I don't know you....we are now forever connected...with the loss of our girls. I will continue to follow your story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brooke!
      Yes, I've been following your blog for some time now and was absolutely amazed by your strength as a mommy to both Charlotte and Clayton, as a wife, and as a working mom. I am so deeply sorry for your loss as well. Charlotte was a beautiful girl and I love to think of her and Elliott being best buddies together. That just melts my heart. I am praying for you too and will continue to think of our girls together.

      Delete