Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas to some very special families

Last month I found a page on Facebook called the Remember Together Swap, a Christmas ornament exchange for families who have lost children. I entered Joe and I in the exchange and we were told we would receive a homemade ornament from another family just for Elliott. In return we were given the name of another family and made an ornament for them. A few days after receiving the name of the baby we were going to make an ornament for I began looking for ideas online. I looked through Pinterest a few times and finally came up with an idea. However, as I was making the ornament for the family we were given through the exchange I thought that I would make the ornaments for some other special families we know.




I covered 2 in x 2 in blocks of wood with decorative paper using mod podge. One side of each block lists the baby's name, birth date, a silhouette and the quote; "Because someone we love is in Heaven, a little bit of Heaven is in our home."

Merry Christmas, love Joe, Kim and our angel Elliott.

2 comments:

  1. I love them! They look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful and such an amazing gift. Such a special way to remember these Angels during the holiday season! Love you so much!

    Love Ab

    ReplyDelete