Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving weekend


Joe and I had a very nice time with his family during the long Thanksgiving weekend. Thanksgiving with the Nelms family is always comprised of many of people (family and friends) & their pets, delicious food, games and hilarious stories, hugs, kisses and many good laughs. I always enjoy getting together with everyone and catching up on what's going on in their lives.

I was a bit nervous to see everyone, I didn't want to see anyone hurting over what Joe and I are going through. Everyone was incredibly supportive, loving and kind to us, especially when asking any questions.

There seems to be a trend in how I'm handling things or feeling throughout these days. I usually get about 2 or 3 good days in of being strong and positive and busy and then mental and emotional exhaustion sets in and I break down. That day came on Saturday. It doesn't seem to matter what the day is like itself because Saturday was a nice relaxing day, but inside I'm an emotional wreck. Another reason why I love Joe so much, he gets it and he just hugs me and lets this time be as it needs to be.

Here's the first belly picture of me at 21 weeks. It's a bit blurry and I wasn't paying much attention but I thought I'd go ahead and add it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment